BEFORE OPERATION, AND 7 MONTHS AFTER
DATE OF RESULT:
- February 4, 2019
- 7 months after the operation
- Age: 29 years
- History: At age 25, hair transplant (Strip, in another Italian clinic) with disappointing results. Very low density (see preoperative photos).
- Donor area: scar band 21 cm x 0.5 mm from the previous graft
DOCTOR: Dr. Chiara Insalaco
HAIR TRANSPLANT (performed):
- Objective: to densify the frontal zone
- Technique: FUE shaved hair
- Manual punch: Cole Instruments, 0.95mm in diameter, 3.4mm deep
- Follicular units transplanted = 2500
Comments: The crown area was not grafted, but treated with regenerative medicine (stem cells) and with finasteride (lotion), which gave an excellent result.