- Dr. Gorana Kuka-Epstein is a hair transplant surgeon with a background in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- She is a member of ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery).
- She performs FUE method exclusively, and she does herself all the procedure, with the help of her assistants.
- Dr. Kuka specializes in treating women suffering from hair loss, providing an all-inclusive evaluation of these patients.
HAIR LOSS IN WOMEN :
- With Dr. Jeffrey Epstein, she founded the Women’s Center for Hair Loss (http://www.womenscenterforhairloss.com), for the treatment of hair loss in women, in three locations - Miami, New York and Belgrade.
- Dr. Kuka is passionate in treating women suffering from hair loss due to a variety of reasons.
MEDICAL TOURISM : one free night stay at the Center.
- Cellular therapy (1500€)
- PRP (500€)
- Mesotherapy (80€)
- FUE per 1000 grafts (2000-3000€)
- BHT (per graft 4€)
- Eyebrows (800-1500€)
- Moustache and beard (1500-4000€).
HAIR LOSS THERAPIES : Medical therapies - Laser therapy - Mesotherapy - Steroid injections - PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy - Stem Cell therapy
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
FUE AUTOMATED :
- Prior shaving of donor area ; motorised punch of 0.8, 0.9 or 1.0 mm in diameter ; micro incisions in the recipient area.
- We are able to create natural looking hairline, or recreate the crown, to achieve great density with proper angulation and distribution of FUs.
- Up to 2000 grafts can be transplanted in a single day, and with proper technique, graft survival rate is very high.
FUE PATCHY SHAVEN : Women make good candidates for this technique : although donor area should be trimmed, it can easily be covered by hair above and below it.
Body Hair Transplants
EYEBROWS : From 50-400 grafts can be used per one eyebrow.
BEARD AND MOUSTACHE : FUE method allows transplanting hairs into beard and create density as you always wanted.