- Dr Christian Bisanga is considered to be at the top of his field world wide, providing hair transplants to the highest global standards.
- Dr Naoille Ouriaghli is teaming with Dr Bisanga, International clientele throughout Europe, North America, The Middle East & Asia.
- Dr Bisanga and Dr Ouriaghli are members of the ISHRS - International Society of Hair Restoration, and recommended by The American Hair Loss Association.
- Dr Bisanga is the current President of FUE-Europe
PRICING : (add VAT 21%)
PRP: 280 € / session
- Dr Bisanga :
- FUE manual : The first 1000 grafts at €5.00 / graft, all additional grafts at €3.00 (example : 2500 grafts : 9500 Euros)
- FUE manual afro hair: 5 € / graft (1000 grafts)
- BHT / beard transplant: 6 € / graft
- STRIP : The first 2000 grafts at €3.00 / graft, all additional grafts at €2.00
- Dr Ouriaghli : FUE automated, 2,5€/graft
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
STRIP TRICHOPHYTIC :
- Still a very good option especially for men with advanced thinning, looking for the maximum hair coverage with minimum inconvenience.
- The donor area is sutured to leave a thin, almost invisible line, that the surrounding hair grows through and over to cover.
- 4000 plus grafts and even up to 6000 grafts, one of the largest FUT sessions successfully performed worldwide and the largest in Europe.
- Even large Strip procedures termed as a Mega Session, 4000 FU plus, can be repeated over again if the donor area is suitable.
FUE MANUAL :
- Between 1500 and 2500 grafts can be extracted and placed in one day (punch 0.75 or 0.8mm diameter).
- More important than the amount is the yield or regrowth rate, so the amount will vary from person to person.
- Good option for patients with minimal thinning, and for those who have undergone multiple “older” procedures and their donor area is impaired.
BHT Body Hair FUE : recommended in cases where there is insufficient scalp donor hair.